After publishing book in 2015 I have been running a survey through the website ****caties-book****** and so far here's what CD/TV's have been saying....
- 74% of those who responded refer to themselves as cross dressers rather than transvestites
- 58% said they were bi sexual
- 70% said they were married
- 78% began dressing under 16 years old
- Only 6% stated that they dress for sexual satisfaction
- 77% said cross-dressing was a positive influence on their life
- 97% only occasionally or never attend social events cross dressed
- 96% wanted greater tolerance or understanding of cross dressing
Does any of these facts resonate with your experience?
Vernon Coleman in his book suggested that many CD/TVs share a pathway of development in line with the statistics above.
What do you ladies think?