If you are honest, respectful, sincere and kind to others, you will always be welcome to our site and community. If you are not then you may be swiftly ejected from our site (without warning and possibly for good).
It is our intention to allow users to express themselves freely on profiles, blogs and comments as long as this expression does offend or harm others; and that includes our site, community and staff. We hold everyone to the same standards on our site and we ask them to be considerate and ensure they abide our community guidelines both on and offline.
Please remember, being on our site or a member of our community is not a right but a privilege.
Below we present a list of our community policies. If you violate any of these policies, you might be banned. We highly recommend that you to report any behaviour that violates our policies, and read though our Safety Centre.
Your content must not contain:
- Hard core sexual content
- Harassment or defamation
- Violence and physical harm or threats of
- Scare mongering
- Hate speech
- Private or contact information
- Spam or advertising
- Flooding timelines
- Promotion or solicitation
- Prostitution and trafficking
- Scams and schemes of any sort
- Impersonation or misrepresentation
- Minors and any depiction or reference to
- Copyright and trademark infringement
- Anything illegal or the condoning of
- Matters that should be addressed to Customer Care
- Content that may damage the reputation of our site or community
What to do if you spot any violations
Should you come across any violations, please help us maintain our high standards by using the report link found next to the content in question and provide us with as much detail as possible.
Violations against Content Standards
We take violations against our content standards very seriously and reserve the right to terminate or suspend any account immediately and without warning or refund for any subscriptions.